Recipe supplied by Executive Chef Eric O’Connor of Winslow’s Wine Café in Fort Worth, Texas
4 ounces of Smoky Cheddar Cheese Grits (Preparation Below)
1 oz of Blended Oil (Olive and Canola)
2 ounces Chopped Bacon
1 tsp Chopped Garlic
½ Squeezed Fresh Lemon
2 oz of White Wine (Chardonnay)
2 oz of Heavy Cream
1 tsp Chopped Fresh Chives
1 tsp Chopped Flat-Leaf Italian Parsley
Micro greens to Garnish
- Prepare Grits.
Milk, Enriched Quick-Grits, Smoky Cheddar Cheese, season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a sauté pan then add bacon, garlic and shrimp. Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add white wine to deglaze and squeeze fresh lemon.
- Remove shrimp and place on grits.
- Add heavy cream, herbs and reduce.
- Pour sauce over entrée and garnish with micro greens.
Chef Eric O’Connor